There are a a few purchases which generally cannot be refunded. As you will note, they relate to services in which we purchase something on your behalf and on your authorization. Such purchases are typically non-refundable. Examples:
- Domain purchases. Domain purchases are non-refundable.
Note: Should you ever purchase the wrong domain by mistake, there is very little that can be done to refund the purchase. However, there is a way to sell your domain on the open market and perhaps profit from the error. Simply do the following steps:
- Visit your account's control panel
- In the left column, there are three modules: My Account, Domains, and My Packages.
- Click the Manage Domains link in the Domains module. If you can't see the link, try clicking the title "Domains" as this module can hide and un-hide itself.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to manage your domain.
- You will find options to place your domain up for sale which should be self-explanatory.
- Once up for sale, you will be able to view it by clicking the My Domains 4 Sale link